Due to COVID-19 - We are Limiting Visitors
Temperature Screening & Masks
- Your temperature will be taken at the security gate. Please do not visit if you don’t feel well, have a fever or cough. You will be turned away.
- Face coverings/masks are HIGHLY recommended.
Travel & 14-Day Restrictions
- Please DO NOT visit if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
- Please DO NOT visit if you have been in contact or think you may have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing at all times – stay AT LEASE six feet away from other people.
- Please WASH or sanitize your hands upon arrival and before departure from our facility.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Please use contactless payment methods as much as possible.
What you can expect from us:
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the facility.
- Face coverings/masks worn by any staff interacting with the public.
- Regular and thorough cleaning of all public areas and touchpoints.
- Social distance markers for all lines
- Potential limits on groups of people
“We appreciate your support and cooperation”