Build Driving and Racing Skill on Utah's Favorite Racetrack
Open Track Day is a unique program presented by Utah Motorsports Campus that allows enthusiasts to drive their street or race-prepared car at speed on our world-class racetrack in a non-competitive environment. Previous on-track experience required.
- Staffed with expert corner workers, medical and safety teams.
- Almost any modern streetcar and fully-prepared competition race cars are also welcome.
- Minimum requirements: a safe car in excellent mechanical condition and a SNELL approved helmet.
- ALL cars must have numbers on both sides of the vehicle.
- Mandatory drivers meeting to review the safety rules of the track and expectations.
Groups for Intermediate, and Advanced Drivers - $300
Seats for these classes are unlimited.