See below for more details and to register for upcoming events!
Please note: Currently, UMC does not have plans to build a stand-alone dragstrip or oval
- June 18, 2021
- Click the button below for details and to register to race!
Two cars at a time, roll at approx. 40 mph to the start line together and then race to the finish line at 1000 ft.
Roll Racing Event Details:
2 cars per race (STREET CARS ONLY)
Entry cost $100/per person
- Any driver who refuses to voluntarily reduce speed, or stop in the event a car does not handle properly (i.e. excessive drifting of the car toward the center or the edge of the strip), or any driver who willfully fishtails or weaves in an attempt to show undue disregard for the safety of himself or spectators, will be immediately barred from further participation of the event
- All drivers must keep their helmet and seat belt on at all times on the race track and return road
- Once on the official track, all drivers must remain in their vehicle unless there is the situation of a fire
- No burnouts of any kind on the facility, if such conduct should occur they will be asked to leave the premises
- Any damages to the safety barrier or surface will result in the driver being charged for repairs/cleanup.
- If any of the above regulations are violated a fine of $250 will be imposed and you will be escorted from the facility
If you have additional questions about Roll Racing at UMC, please email email@example.com