Go head-to-head against your friends, your family, the guy from down the street! Roll Racing at UMC gives you the perfect opportunity to actually see how your car measures up. Race against anyone or if you're confident enough, call out a rival! While this may not be a drag strip or oval, this is still the place to be to show off your car's ability. We are having sign ups soon for only $100!
Roll to 40
- Any driver who refuses to voluntarily reduce speed, or stop in the event a car does not handle properly (i.e. excessive drifting of the car toward the center or the edge of the strip), or any driver who willfully fishtails or weaves in an attempt to show undue disregard for the safety of himself or spectators, will be immediately barred from further participation of the event
- All drivers must keep their helmet and seat belt on at all times on the race track and return road
- Once on the official track, all drivers must remain in their vehicle unless there is the situation of a fire
- No burnouts of any kind on the facility, if such conduct should occur they will be asked to leave the premises
- Any damages to the safety barrier or surface will result in the driver being charged for repairs/cleanup.
- If any of the above regulations are violated a fine of $250 will be imposed and you will be escorted from the facility
If you have additional questions about Roll Racing at UMC, please email email@example.com